Looky there. We actually had a little bit of snow in our neck of Georgia last weekend. It didn't last long, and very little of it stuck to the ground, which was supersaturated from all the rain we've had. Mostly, a dusting of it stuck to rooftops and vehicles.
Joanne that if it snowed here, I'd make a snowman and post a picture of it on my blog. So here he... it... is. All two and a half inches of him. Frosty he ain't.
|[courtesy of Seniorark]|
It was sixty degrees here the other day, and is gonna hit near seventy today, so no, it isn't really all that frosty here, but it has been brutally cold and snowy in some parts of the country... and world. Then again, this isn't a real post, either, because I'll be doing that next Monday for a blogfest. (It might not be too late for YOU to participate, too. Just click on that badge in the sidebar to find out...)
This is more of a quickie keeping-my-place-because-it's-Friday kinda howdy. I hope some of these pictures of critters trying to keep warm put a smile on your face.
|Smart cats, too!|
|How to get the most mileage out of a single sunbeam.|
|Radiator, I love you, I love you, I love you!|
|Hey! There's more than enough room in here for both of us.|
|This heat lamp is MINE, all MINE!|
So, how cold is it? It's so cold...
* Hitchhikers have been holding up pictures of a thumb.
* A recorded message at the 911 center says to call back in the spring.
* I saw a squirrel throwing himself at an electric fence.
* My friend chipped a tooth on her soup.
* The old lady across the street couldn't believe how badly her teeth were chattering on Tuesday night. They were sitting in a glass at the time.
* Chickens have been running into KFC, and begging to be thrown into the deep fryer.
* Starbucks started selling coffee on a stick.
Have a super toasty weekend. Hope to see y'all on Monday!
Until next time, take care of yourselves. And each other.