Friday, November 27, 2015

Gone fishing

Thought for the day:  The laughter of a child is the light of a house.  [African proverb]

Okay, I admit it. I'm not reeeeeally fishing. I AM very busy digesting, though.

Yesterday was Thanksgiving. To all my American friends, I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving. To all of you outside of the U.S., I hope you had a fantabulous Thursday.

Even though I'm including my old drawing of Jake the turkey in this post, I'm not gonna force-feed you my old poem this year. Four years in a row's enough. (Or maybe it was five...?)  WARNING: Maybe next year...



Besides... Thanksgiving's over. Time to sit back and relax. To enjoy family and friends.

And that's exactly what I'm doing. It's grandchildren time, so I'm unplugged from the Internet, and plugged into them. In a manner of speaking.

Lucky me!!!








My grandkids think I'm the oldest thing in the world, and after two or three hours with them, I believe it, too.  [Gene Parrett]














                                So y'all take care of yourselves. And each other. Seeya next Friday.